Congratulations on completing the photoshoot. This is your Project Page where at anytime you will be able to view what stage we are at with your photos. You will be notified by email when there is a change in status on your project. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to add them in any comment section on the project page. We will reply to your comment or question as soon as possible.
An image gallery has been created for you to browse all the pictures captured by our photographer. These are unedited images which will be touched up by the GYL Graphics Team.
Follow these simple steps and we will do the rest…
1. Review the “What Does GYL Editing Include?” document attached to understand the GYL Editing Process.
2. Open the GALLERY link. https://myhometourpics.com/new/collections/e5569/
3. Review the UNEDITED images.
4. Select the wanted images to be edited with a simple Click of the Check Mark Box (bottom right corner of the photo). The selected image will have Green Check Marks.
5. Use the “How Many Images per Area?” document attached to help determine the number of images to select.
6. IMPORTANT – Once the wanted images have been selected, click on the green “Send Selection…” button on the bottom right corner of the gallery page.
7. IMPORTANT – Open up the Project Page and confirm that you have made your picks by checking the box “Photos have been chosen and confirmed”.
8. Once the edited images are complete you will be emailed with a link where you can download the photos. The GYL Graphics Team will also put the link on to your project page for you.
Please Note: Image Galleries will be deleted after 60days.
Got You Looking